meet your toolkit!
marketing @ somos
manage your account
heartbeat: user guide
join a community
cohort based courses
courses on demand
support & refunds
🆔 verify your age & id
verifying your age and identity: a quick and easy process!
still got questions? get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
📍 how it works
- when you sign up for an account & set-up your profile, we'll send you an email with a personalized link to start your ID verification.
- open the email and click the link to begin the process.
- you’ll be asked to scan an id document + then take a selfie.
- when you're done, you'll get an email confirmation from us. 😎
✅ what you'll need
- a government-issued ID (or UNHCR card if you are a refugee)
- a device with a camera
- just 2-3 minutes of your time!
🤔 frequently asked questions
why do i need to verify my age and identity?
- verifying your age and identity is essential for maintaining the safety and security of the somos community.
- it also ensures that we adhere to best practices and maintain a high standard of professionalism among our teachers.
what if i don't have a government-issued ID?
- if you are a refugee and do not have a government-issued ID, you can use your UNHCR card for the verification process.
what happens if i don't complete the verification process?
- unfortunately, you won’t be able to host a community on somos or use our other services & features.
- if there’s a technical error, please do let us know and we’ll work with you to resolve it!
how long does the verification process take?
- the verification process should only take 2-3 minutes of your time. once you've completed it, you'll receive an email confirmation from us.