⚡️ activate your community!
control student inflow with our community status feature!
still got questions? get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
⏯️ how to activate or pause your community
[🎥 coming soon]
you’ll learn how to:
- activate your community for the first time
- pause your community when you need a break
- set an away message when your community is paused
📚 step-by-step guides
you can update your community status from your dashboard and your profile. we also recommend letting your existing students know in heartbeat if you’re going to be away
1️⃣ from your dashboard
follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to activate or pause your community from your dashboard.
2️⃣ from your profile
this tutorial walks you through the process of changing your community's status from your profile page.
3️⃣ in heartbeat
use this guide to discover how to inform your students about your away status through heartbeat.
🤔 frequently asked questions
- when you pause your community, new students won't be able to join. however, existing students will still have access to the community and its resources.
- no, pausing your community only prevents new students from joining.
- your existing students will still be able to access all the content and features of your community.
- if you are on a complete break, please be sure to let your existing students know via heartbeat so that they are aware!
- yes, you can set a custom message to let potential new students know when you plan to reactivate your community or any other details you'd like to share.
- the status change happens immediately. as soon as you activate or pause your community, the new status is reflected.
- no, there is no limit. you can change the status of your community as often as you need to fit your schedule and needs.